Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V2 countdown

(1/6) > >>

WK154:
One month and counting. To entertain you Mackie posted on Facebook an article on what REAL users think of the Dl1608. Boy did they get hammered by those real users about V2 release date. Then to top it all off billed Sweetwater as the top music and tech retailer in the music business. I wonder what Guitar Center and others have to say about that? There's a loose cannon in their marketing department that needs to be muzzled.

thedrums:
61 shopping days til Christmas. 76 shopping days til Master Fader v2.0 release.

Wynnd:
Is this date a guess or a Mackie planned release?  (And I'll give it about two weeks until the first update to that app.)  Two months isn't very long, but in the vaporware scheme of things, it's a pretty long time.  Apple announced Mavericks and it was available for download later that same day.  (And so far it looks good.  I've got a gap in gigs right now and could stand for things to crash.)

WK154:
How about a Halloween edition. Trick or Treat from Mackie  >:D. NAMM makes it 91 shopping days til Jan 23 2014. There's always Thanksgiving for a DL turkey. Sorry no free presents for Christmas.

Keggles:
Where did you get the release date by the way ?
I read all the posts that they linked from sweet water and nowhere did they get panned for the delay on V2
Not that I take notice of that sort of thing any way....there is no way they are going to post"this thing is crap"
But you know it would be nice to lose all the negative crap that happens on this forum and just focus on the positives. Where else can you buy a 16 channel digital mixer with comps and gates on every input. 4 way eq with a LPF, 31 band eq on every output and 8 aux sends... 10 years ago you would have had to buy a neve or an ssl with a rack of outboard to boot, and all this for around a grand and you get free updates
I'm sold no matter when they release V2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version