Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V2 countdown

<< < (6/6)

ijpengelly:
Yeh, I got an email about it saying its just around the corner. Very exciting, though I am going to have to find some time to play with it when it arrives, lots of gigs coming up.

abzurd:

--- Quote from: AbbaAgain on November 04, 2013, 10:41:13 PM ---Sorry  I mean iOS 7 ( Mackie advises turn of automatic app updates in settings so as to avoid an unexpected update just before or during a gig )

--- End quote ---

Very good advice, especially considering that they submit the app to Apple for review and probably don't have control over the date or time of release. Ideally it would come out on a Monday or Tuesday, after weekend gigs and church services. A Friday afternoon release could leave a lot of folks scrambling when they fire up their mixers at 8PM.

Wynnd:
I checked and apparently my ios upgrade didn't change my app update settings.  (Always ask to update.  Or I might just have forgotten that I changed it.)

Fluddman:
Not sure how long 'just around the corner' will actually be. I suspect it will be a long corner.

I got caught with a firmware update at a gig yesterday. Fortunately the venue had wifi and I was able to update without any problem. But it could have been bad.

Cheers

WK154:
Were just gonna get reminders that V2 is around the corner on Facebook. Round two. Mackie's really starting to piss of their customers. That marketing or Facebook person would have been fired by now by me. What are they thinking????? >:( Oh yes Sweetwater cornered all of the first shipment of X32 racks. Get them while the supply lasts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version