Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V2 countdown

<< < (2/6) > >>

WK154:
Just go on Mackie's Facebook page and read. Did I say Sweetwater webpage? If you want sugar coated BS you need to look elsewhere  :lol:

Harpman:

--- Quote from: WK154 on October 24, 2013, 05:47:00 PM ---One month and counting. To entertain you Mackie posted on Facebook an article on what REAL users think of the Dl1608. Boy did they get hammered by those real users about V2 release date. Then to top it all off billed Sweetwater as the top music and tech retailer in the music business. I wonder what Guitar Center and others have to say about that? There's a loose cannon in their marketing department that needs to be muzzled.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree on that one!  :thu:

WK154:
Thanks Gio  ;). Wow we now have another race Mackie V2 vs. Behringer V2 who will win? Uli just stated that hopefully a beta will be shown at NAMM.

Harpman:

--- Quote from: WK154 on October 27, 2013, 02:15:33 AM ---Thanks Gio  ;). Wow we now have another race Mackie V2 vs. Behringer V2 who will win? Uli just stated that hopefully a beta will be shown at NAMM.

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't be surprised if Behringer wont that battle  :lol:

Fluddman:
Damn you guys - I had stopped obsessing over version 2 for a while. Now you've gone and reminded me how bad I want it! >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version