Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (15/46) > >>

Michael Welter:
That's what I want! What's an X-Air?

WK154:

--- Quote from: Michael Welter on February 12, 2015, 08:02:28 PM ---That's what I want! What's an X-Air?

--- End quote ---
We don't give that information out to Mackie Junkies, they usually get all hot and bothered under the collar when mentioning the word Behringer  ;).
Would be nice if you updated your profile so we know were you are. Makes it easier for our contract killers to find you. ;D

Michael Welter:
I do have some Behringer gear. In fact, I'm the only person I know that pronounces it correctly (The g is a hard g). But I'll take a look at my profile, and see if I can add enough information to throw off the contract killers.  >:D

WK154:

--- Quote from: Michael Welter on February 12, 2015, 08:30:38 PM ---I do have some Behringer gear. In fact, I'm the only person I know that pronounces it correctly (The g is a hard g). But I'll take a look at my profile, and see if I can add enough information to throw off the contract killers.  >:D

--- End quote ---
Uli will be happy to know that. ;) Beautiful Southern CA is my backyard, so where?

stevegarris:

--- Quote from: Michael Welter on February 12, 2015, 08:30:38 PM ---I do have some Behringer gear. In fact, I'm the only person I know that pronounces it correctly (The g is a hard g). But I'll take a look at my profile, and see if I can add enough information to throw off the contract killers.  >:D

--- End quote ---

I'm sure you've seen it by now, but here's a link. I'm seriously looking at this box as a replacement for the DL.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1095112-REG/behringer_x_air_xr18_18_channel.html?gclid=CMjY7vK838MCFQdffgod_g4AAQ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version