Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Pin One Problem on DL1608

<< < (3/15) > >>

WK154:
BTW, did that current measurement include the iPad charging? That 3A supply I just ordered is cutting it a bit close if there's another half amp draw for charging :o
Why would you order a 3 amp supply when all the units I have been working with are 60Watt (5amp) or better?
So much good all those part # did!
We'll see if the supply can handle it. It'll be more efficient. Need to make sure it stays cool.

WK154:
Topsøe Can you make a sketch ?
A sketch of what?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: WK154 on June 01, 2013, 04:01:18 PM ---Why would you order a 3 amp supply when all the units I have been working with are 60Watt (5amp) or better?
--- End quote ---
Because you said the highest you measured was 2.5A, it was only $9 shipped, and just because I could ;) . Do you think you've cornered the market on orneriness :P?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: WK154 on June 01, 2013, 03:58:14 PM ---To date the 2 prong unit has the best real world results (excluding the lab supply).
--- End quote ---
How would it do in the RF radiated, conducted and susceptibility tests? Leakage current testing? If Mackie was to switch to it they'd have to pass those first :( . Again, I suspect they went with the safety ground tied to the minus because they had to.

WK154:
No different than the hundreds of million Laptops and LCD panels currently using these supplies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version