Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V2.0 Are Here!

<< < (13/36) > >>

Harpman:

--- Quote from: CyberHippy on November 11, 2013, 06:44:38 PM ---Thar She Blows!

Downloaded & testing right now.

Reverb & Delay channels now show the image for the type chosen where the EQ is for other channels.

Too bad I don't have a show to test it out at for a while, using it for my daily interface w/computer but that's pretty light (hi-pass & compression)

Setting up my "standard" show so all Aux's are pre-DSP, reverb is pre-fader, leaving delay post-fader

Interesting: I removed my iPad and did a bunch of setup for my Standard show, saved, then re-docked. It asked where to get the info, so I chose "iPad" but for some reason it went with the show that was stored in the 1608. Something to look out for...

--- End quote ---

Found that if you load from your iPad after you dock, you must ALSO "Recall" your snapshot, then the settings will come back.  One extra step, but it works  :P

WK154:
Nottooloud: That's why I posted the link if you don't understand it you need someone else's help. The AES and IES set standards not Yamaha. Cost savings of a few pennies isn't worth the loss of flexibility. If your happy with the results more power to you.

LeeSteel:

--- Quote from: Harpman on November 12, 2013, 08:00:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: CyberHippy on November 11, 2013, 06:44:38 PM ---Thar She Blows!

Downloaded & testing right now.

Reverb & Delay channels now show the image for the type chosen where the EQ is for other channels.

Too bad I don't have a show to test it out at for a while, using it for my daily interface w/computer but that's pretty light (hi-pass & compression)

Setting up my "standard" show so all Aux's are pre-DSP, reverb is pre-fader, leaving delay post-fader

Interesting: I removed my iPad and did a bunch of setup for my Standard show, saved, then re-docked. It asked where to get the info, so I chose "iPad" but for some reason it went with the show that was stored in the 1608. Something to look out for...

--- End quote ---

Found that if you load from your iPad after you dock, you must ALSO "Recall" your snapshot, then the settings will come back.  One extra step, but it works  :P

--- End quote ---

Thar, she doesn't blow THAT bad!

LeeSteel:

--- Quote from: WK154 on November 12, 2013, 08:27:36 PM ---That's why I posted the link if you don't understand it you need someone else's help. The AES and IES set standards not Yamaha. Cost savings of a few pennies isn't worth the loss of flexibility. If your happy with the results more power to you.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps for some, Behringer is the only answer... As for me, ... happy camper!

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: WK154 on November 12, 2013, 08:27:36 PM ---Nottooloud: That's why I posted the link if you don't understand it you need someone else's help. The AES and IES set standards not Yamaha. Cost savings of a few pennies isn't worth the loss of flexibility. If your happy with the results more power to you.

--- End quote ---

I used the handy search function in my web browser to examine that linked Wikipedia page for the phrase "dual mono". It was unsuccessful. So I ask again, since I don't understand what you're saying, what do you yourself mean by "dual mono"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version