Live Performance & Production > Backstage

Crack-up of the day

(1/4) > >>

mstreck:
I just came here after getting frustrated at HC (once again). Then I read the "News:" item above (right under the search box).

:thu:

Cracked me up!

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: mstreck on April 16, 2010, 05:41:02 PM ---I just came here after getting frustrated at HC (once again). Then I read the "News:" item above (right under the search box).

:thu:

Cracked me up!

--- End quote ---
Yah, that's pretty much what's goin' on over there. They've promised a change by late tonight but I can't imagine how they are going to pull that off except by putting HC 1.0 back up  :facepalm:.

ZombieCat:
I think going back to HC 1.0 is all they can really do at this point so they can get started on HC 2.5.  :-X

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: ZombieCat on April 16, 2010, 05:59:49 PM ---I think going back to HC 1.0 is all they can really do at this point so they can get started on HC 2.5.  :-X

--- End quote ---
Ya'd think so but they are pretty adamant that they have other choices available to them  :-\. Well, I'd sure like to be pleasantly surprised  :).

ZombieCat:
I had thought Jive did a custom build for them but I could be wrong. If it is a custom build, I cannot imagine what other choices they would have available that could be implemented so quickly. Maybe there is some kind of default template for the website (assuming it was not a complete ground up custom build) that is a bit better than what they are using and they can revert to it. It is hard to saying as I did not full the development threads closely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version