Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Did I read master fader was going to have transport controls for playback?

<< < (11/13) > >>

RoadRanger:
Maybe us rough'n'tumble production guys can lighten up on the noobs a bit ;) ?

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on December 11, 2014, 09:03:40 AM ---Hi guys

I honestly don't see what I have written to upset you,

Let's have a recap of what I said,

700 or 1200 euros + pad+ spare pad is a bit pricey for people who require a very low channel count,

The free ipad thing was a joke

I think the 700 euro dl is going to look expensive compared to the berry x( if it comes)
I have not slagged mackie, nor you, nor anything, it's an opinion, what's wrong with having one of them?

My suggestions re the 1u 2 channel dl, the wundamix , well you can scoff, but you better tell motu and co that it's a bad idea, there are a few on the market, I am merely suggesting that there is room for a cheaper no frills more suited to live use version

I will ask the question again, what do you guys do, know that makes your opinions any better than mine, wd40 TV repair man, wynnd man in France, you probably play in covers band or do foh for covers band, you are not on tour with bon jovi, if you were we would not be discussing a cheap desk would we,

Robbo, the most negative and damaging person on this forum is wd40, why don't you suggest we ignore him? ?he has put me off taking the mackie plunge.

Thansk Sam, thanks braden,

--- End quote ---
Hey Kev,
I wasn't referring to you when I mentioned a mutual "friend" who exhibited (IMHO) unacceptable behaviour especially towards WK, and to many others here on the forum.
This was way back before you joined.
I petitioned for this guy to get kicked off but a few people thought he had something useful to contribute.
Anyway, you and I have had a bit of banter, not sure if you  are having a go at me or not?
What you're saying usually doesn't upset my delicate sensibilities one bit.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on December 11, 2014, 05:12:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kev tyler on December 11, 2014, 09:03:40 AM ---Hi guys

I honestly don't see what I have written to upset you,

Let's have a recap of what I said,

700 or 1200 euros + pad+ spare pad is a bit pricey for people who require a very low channel count,

The free ipad thing was a joke

I think the 700 euro dl is going to look expensive compared to the berry x( if it comes)
I have not slagged mackie, nor you, nor anything, it's an opinion, what's wrong with having one of them?

My suggestions re the 1u 2 channel dl, the wundamix , well you can scoff, but you better tell motu and co that it's a bad idea, there are a few on the market, I am merely suggesting that there is room for a cheaper no frills more suited to live use version

I will ask the question again, what do you guys do, know that makes your opinions any better than mine, wd40 TV repair man, wynnd man in France, you probably play in covers band or do foh for covers band, you are not on tour with bon jovi, if you were we would not be discussing a cheap desk would we,

Robbo, the most negative and damaging person on this forum is wd40, why don't you suggest we ignore him? ?he has put me off taking the mackie plunge.

Thansk Sam, thanks braden,

--- End quote ---
Hey Kev,
I wasn't referring to you when I mentioned a mutual "friend" who exhibited (IMHO) unacceptable behaviour especially towards WK, and to many others here on the forum.
This was way back before you joined.
I petitioned for this guy to get kicked off but a few people thought he had something useful to contribute.
Anyway, you and I have had a bit of banter, not sure if you  are having a go at me or not?
What you're saying usually doesn't upset my delicate sensibilities one bit.

--- End quote ---

Hey Robbo,

I think you'll remember this from way back in my early days in the forum and I think it still holds true, for myself and others....

“You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away, know when to run."

;)

robbocurry:
Lol, for sure KM.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on December 11, 2014, 08:02:47 PM ---Lol, for sure KM.

--- End quote ---

So as well as the "like" selection, do you think a "dislike" selection would pan out?  ;) Where's my Lightsaber Luuuuke?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version