Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V2.0 Wants and Speculation

<< < (41/42) > >>

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on September 17, 2013, 08:17:30 PM ---If you consider the dual processors in the DL there's more than enough horsepower for such a menial task. The Tuna will handle it all by itself and not break a sweat.
The only way it will never happen is by decree on Mackie's part. Then there's that nagging question of why the request hasn't been rejected in the desired features list.

--- End quote ---
Well damn, I have to agree with you here :) . I predict that Mackie will "suddenly" find a way around their "supposed" limitation as I'm pretty sure they want to survive in this market ;) . And I'll re-iterate that I read that multitrack is a licensing limitation, not a true hardware limitation.

Jerrylee:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger ---
--- Quote from: Jerrylee ---Rr I can just about guarantee that the mute groups will be for channels and not effects.
--- End quote ---
The FX are treated as channels presently so I believe you're wrong - but we'll see :) .
--- End quote ---
Shit your kind of right. I forgot that the effects are actually channels. But why not just hit mute on the channel?

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on September 17, 2013, 08:17:30 PM ---But why not just hit mute on the channel?
--- End quote ---
Because they are only visible if you're scrolled all the way to the right. I'm hoping the mute group buttons will be fixed at the top of the screen in all that presently wasted space. It'd be nice to have a tap tempo up there too :) . I'd like the FX mute to be visible on the EQ and dynamics (and all other) screens too in case I'm fiddling with something but this would be a good start :) . Strangely enough the FX mute on the MixWiz is always visible no matter what you're adjusting ;) .

RoadRanger:
YAWR (Yet Another Wacky Rumor) :
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=512228085533636&id=440051199417992
Note that is NOT an official Mackie Facebook page.

ijpengelly:
Whoa, looks like we drifted a little off topic LOL  :police:

Anyway, has anyone updated to iOS7 yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version