Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

IOS 7.1

(1/4) > >>

Wynnd:
Downloading and updating my cell phone right now.  Don't have a gig until April so will run through testing it at rehearsal this week. 

WK154:
Had to reboot for it to download, so it's a computer after all not a miracle fruit. Testing sync and white noise issues. Time will tell.

Wynnd:
Everyone would love it if it fixes any DL issues.  I'm probably not a good one for testing on this because I haven't seen the issue.  At rehearsal, I was playing something in itunes and out through the internal connections.  I didn't quite double hit the home button returning to the single home hit when I was attempting to return to itunes from Master Fader.  So I hit the music button on the bottom of the screen and none of the itune controls would work.  Song was still playing and I was wanting to pause it.  I double hit the home button and flicked itunes off and the music stopped.  (Verifying that I wasn't crazy.)  So that has me wondering if returning to itunes from the double home button hit or returning to itunes without it are actually treated differently in the ipad.

WK154:
Sync loss unfortunately is still there. This is a Mackie issue and off course needs to be fixed. My test suite is Master Fader for the serial communications (meters and commands), AudioTools FFT for streaming output (USB) from the DL and Music player for streaming input (USB) audio from iPad. No lockups on multitasking so far.

Wynnd:
The sync loss is quite a surprise to me.  It always has to resync when changing to the Master Fader app from anything else and when undocking or docking.  (I always have to initialize the wifi link manually once.  I've been assuming everyone else is too.)  I'm a bit surprised that one can't choose to use the wifi even if docked.  (There is at least one person who is having no sync issues with Wifi but is experiencing them with the ipad docked.  That would be the work around for him.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version