Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

5.1 likes and dislikes

<< < (9/9)

dpdan:

--- Quote from: Trshot on March 10, 2020, 06:20:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: dpdan on February 04, 2020, 06:48:59 AM ---well almost enough. I will need to put a clause bubble on all of my Master Fader Youtube videos... Since Mackie no longer supports my Mackie products, I can no longer support the world with generous, knowledgeable FREE support as I have done for hundreds and hundreds of Mackie DL customers around the world. I am confident that when Ben Olswang left Mackie, that was the end of DL. Sad....   

--- End quote ---

I personally want to thank you for all the videos you took the time to make to help us to better understand the mixers software and mixing in general. I'm also sorry to hear what Mackie has done with regard to your present desk and it's lack of future software updates.

--- End quote ---

Hi TR,
you are very kind to say what you just did and I thank YOU!.
I have my new Yamaha TF Rack mixer and I will enjoy it and use it cheerfully. Even though I have decided to jump ship (so to speak), I am aware that those videos are still beneficial to people using Master Fader 5.1 and beyond. I had a fun time making the videos, and am appreciative of youtube to be able to share a little bit of what I think I know :) There is still much to learn in this constantly changing world of technology, sound, recording, mixing, production, etc. I am self taught, but still humbled at the kind comments that people like you have sent to me since Mackie changed my life with Master Fader. To be honest, I am not unhappy with my Mackie gear, it is the person or persons who decided to ditch DC16 customers. I can't continue to promote a company like that. And, that makes me sad. But.... your post made me happy, and that makes it all worth it!

As always, never hesitate to ask a question if you feel stumped.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version