Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4.3 is Here!

(1/8) > >>

RoadRanger:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mackie-master-fader/id511500747

Dunno why Mackie didn't just make Master Fader a universal app that works on both iPad and iPhone - that way they'd stay in sync and not "break" each other when one goes live before the other :).

Jkowtko:
Hey, it looks like they may have fixed the 24-bit wav recording bug I sent them (several months ago).

As for the single sourcing of iPad/iPhone code, that would be too obvious ... there must be a rational technical reason why they chose to keep different code lines.

RoadRanger:
Even with 4 months between updates that's still 3 a year :) .

WK154:
Wow that makes me incontinent (look it up). This is the delay tactic for V1.5 which I predicted will be out in October/November with a smokescreen of iOS V7 to blame the feature shortfall on. What tremendous new features will they dump on us? Can't wait. Since V1.5 should have already been finalized why won't they let users know all the goodies we will get? Are they afraid of the disappointment V1.5 will bestow upon us? Fortunately I will be without a DL by then.

RoadRanger:
It's pretty common to have to "hide" a new feature or two in a release that didn't make it through final testing. I'd guess that's why they won't release the list of new features in V1.5 until it actually goes live in the app store. The releases today seem to indicate that lightning connector support is imminent. Musician's Friend had the DL1608 listed as the "DL1608 Lightning" for a while but they seemed to have fixed that ;) . On Facebook Mackie posted:

Q: "Will the new lightning connector be able to be installed on old 1608's or is it going to be a whole new mixer?"
Mackie: "Both. We are planning further communications near the end of september. There will be a cost to change over, but I don't have pricing yet."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version