Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader V1.4.3 is Here!

<< < (8/8)

WK154:
That and hundreds more. Murphy can have a field day with any of this. Remember that the code also has to run on single core as well as a multicore processor. Probably not much utilization of A5X, A6 capabilities being used due to backward compatibility being necessary. As I recollect the ARM uses a virtual memory system (mapped) and Harvard architecture (separate instruction and data space) but remember that compilers are just another piece of software with all the same problems as any other app (bugs).

ijpengelly:
Did a gig last night with this version and had no issues during the night. I had an acoustic set on first followed by two rock bands. 14 channels and four monitors sends were used and a fifth aux was used to provide an output to the subs, using the EQ on the mains and fifth aux as a makeshift crossover. (the band who's gear we were supposed to be using had blown tweeters in their Peavey tops, so I had to use my active RCFs and their bins for front of house)

The whole thing was stable, my wireless connection remained available throughout.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version