Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Unbelievable was I saw posted on FB Mackie Page - MF 2.0.... What about 1.5?

(1/8) > >>

Harpman:
I just say some posts on the Facebook Mackie page talking about channel grouping in MF 2.0.  What about 1.5?  Here was my post:

"So are you skipping 1.5 and going straight to 2.0? I can tell you there are a lot of angry DL1608 owners that are expecting this in 1.5 as well as a plethora of other enhancements. Besides grouping, hiding unused channels is high on the priority list as well. I've been a big supporter of the DL1608, but if another version releases without major improvements, not only will my unit find it's way to Ebay, but many other owners as well. Especially if Behringer releases their iX16 before then. Time is ticking..."

You all may want to put in your two cents there as well...

Ampli:
Dont see your comment on facebook mackie
But who cares if  the next update is 1.5 or they go strait to 2.0
Aslong the dont make 1.5 and then take 6 month todo 2.0

Jerrylee:
2.0 is the new 1.5. 

If Gio's comment isn't ther it's probably because mackie will typically delete any comment they don't like or want others to see. They also block people when doing so. This is why I love behringers Facebook page. They leave nasty comment there and often reply to them as well.

Personally I will be done with the dl1608 soon. The x32 rack is on its way to stores now.

Harpman:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on August 29, 2013, 04:21:26 PM ---2.0 is the new 1.5. 

If Gio's comment isn't ther it's probably because mackie will typically delete any comment they don't like or want others to see. They also block people when doing so. This is why I love behringers Facebook page. They leave nasty comment there and often reply to them as well.

Personally I will be done with the dl1608 soon. The x32 rack is on its way to stores now.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they took it down.  Expected that  ;).  I will be done with my DL as well soon.  I think all of us have been EXTREMELY patient.  I've been in the IT industry for over 44 years and seen many technology changes. If Mackie doesn't "wake up and smell the roses", they are gonna get buried really quick (if they haven't already). Manufacturers in the music industry are really starting to step it up and the competition is fierce.  The ones that listen to the owners wants and needs are the ones who will succeed!!

WK154:
Let's not flood e-bay with used DL's I want some of my money back!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version