Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Unbelievable was I saw posted on FB Mackie Page - MF 2.0.... What about 1.5?

<< < (8/8)

Trshot:
Gio, It was there the whole time. I looked when it was supposedly deleted and it was still there. I just couldn't post that here at that time as I was driving and then forget!! More 2.0 changes posted on their FB too....

abzurd:
If you think Mackie is slow to update don't buy a Presonus StudioLive. They average an update about 1 update a year. I've been waiting 3 yrs for a higher HPF slope. It was supposed to be in the last 2 updates but didn't make it to the final release.

Harpman:

--- Quote from: abzurd on September 10, 2013, 11:05:47 PM ---If you think Mackie is slow to update don't buy a Presonus StudioLive. They average an update about 1 update a year. I've been waiting 3 yrs for a higher HPF slope. It was supposed to be in the last 2 updates but didn't make it to the final release.

--- End quote ---

I would agree. I bought Presonus AudioBox VL1818 and was annoyed that that didn't even have a 4-quadrant EQ. Luckily I took it back within 60-days at GC.  I know a lot of people knock Behringer, but I never had any issues and still own a lot of their equipment.  Not a fan of Behringer speakers, but I'm not a fan of Mackie's speakers either. Bought the QSC K-series and really happy with those.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version