Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Unbelievable was I saw posted on FB Mackie Page - MF 2.0.... What about 1.5?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Harpman:

--- Quote from: WK154 on August 29, 2013, 06:27:38 PM ---Let's not flood e-bay with used DL's I want some of my money back!!!

--- End quote ---

:lol:

sam.spoons:
I doubt I'll sell my DL1608 in a hurry, I tend to have short periods of gear lust then settle down to using what I have to get the job done. I've just emerged from a 'gear lust' episode so, unless it dies, the DL will be my mixer of choice for a year or two more at least. There are loads of features I'd like to have but if nobody else comes up with a genuine 'must have' feature I'll just learn to get the best out of what I have  8)

Fluddman:
I am eagerly awaiting MF 1.5 and I don't care if they call it 2.0 as long as it arrives fairly soon!

I really like the DL1608 and would really like another one as a backup but I am not prepared to act until I see if they address the updates we have been asking for. If they get it right I'd happily buy another one, if they don't its an iX16 or x32 rack for me.

Hope they also update their power supply - that's really bugging me at the moment.

Cheers

Rdmitch:
Wow, I feel real dumb cause I don't understand what difference it makes if its version 2.0 or 1.5
As long as it does more stuff that I would like to have, has a free download, doesn't delete my other settings I have saved and improves the functionality of the DL1608.
Please explain what the difference is if they do a major release, and how it would affect me.  I would hate to be in the dark on this.

Fluddman:

--- Quote from: Rdmitch on August 30, 2013, 01:44:04 AM ---Wow, I feel real dumb cause I don't understand what difference it makes if its version 2.0 or 1.5
As long as it does more stuff that I would like to have, has a free download, doesn't delete my other settings I have saved and improves the functionality of the DL1608.
Please explain what the difference is if they do a major release, and how it would affect me.  I would hate to be in the dark on this.

--- End quote ---

I think it has to do with how long we will have to wait to get the improvements we are after. I gather the concern is that version 2.0 might be a long way off.

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version