Master Fader 3.0.2 Released

<< < (3/9) > >>

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: Sir Krang on February 12, 2015, 01:47:28 PM ---
--- Quote ---DL806/DL1608
- Bugfix: Change "Trim" on iPad/Return channels to "Trim L" and "Trim R"
--- End quote ---

Nup. Same as 3.0.1

Not that it matters. It's just that there is no change.

--- End quote ---

I'm seeing it here. In the iPad channel page, tap on the Trim slider. The value window at the top of the screen should say Trim L or Trim R.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on February 12, 2015, 01:55:14 PM ---
--- End quote ---

Nup. Same as 3.0.1

--- End quote ---

I'm seeing it here. In the iPad channel page, tap on the Trim slider. The value window at the top of the screen should say Trim L or Trim R.

--- End quote ---

It's on mine too. Now I'd like to see it on other channels that are linked into stereo too. Or not necessary?

Sir Krang:

--- Quote from: nottooloud on February 12, 2015, 01:55:14 PM ---
--- End quote ---

Nup. Same as 3.0.1

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ok, I was looking in the wrong area. I simply assumed it meant instead of one fader to adjust the level of either left or right channels depending on the selected Left or Right button, that there are separate left and right trim controls.
Sorry.

Keyboard Magic:
Just updated to MF 3.0.2 on my iPad 2. For me believe it or not, the fader lag was a little worse than 3.0.1.  :facepalm:

I then did the required firmware update on the DL. With the iPad docked the fader lag was still there. If you moved the faders fast, which normally you wouldn't necessarily have to do, the faders were well behind my finger. Even using a new stylus showed the same results. Moving the faders slow and steady worked just fine though. Undocked on wireless produced the same results.

So for myself in particular, there was no significant improvement that I noticed. Oh well. I can still use it carefully in a live situation. But it looks like I'm eventually going to have to go to a newer iPad, to keep up with Master Fader updates in the future. My old 30 pin iPad 2 can be docked all the time. I guess it would be cool to get a new iPad in the future.  ;)

pytchley:
Well it's definitely much better, modern EQ still not as good as it was in MF2 but having done a rehearsal with it today I think it's workable so I'll stick with it for a while. This is on my ipad 3 and original mini.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version