Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Preset effects

(1/2) > >>

Cobra Jet:
Once you have decided on a preset effect or created a few of your own is there a way of telling what one you are using for any given channel? I don’t see anything to indicate what preset I’m using.

Ram:
I had the same question :-)

Peebo:
I haven't found any way to tell which effect preset you're currently using either. It would be nice to have that feature.

Rdmitch:
not sure if I am answering correctly but each channel does not have its own fx setting. the same effect you choose for the main reverb/delay are used on every channel.  if you pick a plate reverb for channel 1, the same plate reverb will be on the rest of the channels.  of course the DL32 has 2 choices on the verb.

what I have done,  is once I pick a preset and tweek  it to my liking, I save it as a NEW preset and give it a distinctive name so I can pull it up and remember what I liked it for. the new name will help clue you in.

Cobra Jet:

--- Quote from: Rdmitch on October 09, 2016, 07:21:31 PM ---not sure if I am answering correctly but each channel does not have its own fx setting. the same effect you choose for the main reverb/delay are used on every channel.  if you pick a plate reverb for channel 1, the same plate reverb will be on the rest of the channels.  of course the DL32 has 2 choices on the verb.

what I have done,  is once I pick a preset and tweek  it to my liking, I save it as a NEW preset and give it a distinctive name so I can pull it up and remember what I liked it for. the new name will help clue you in.

--- End quote ---

What I was trying to figure out was once you have either chosen or created an EQ preset and applied it to a certain  channel when you go back at a later time is there a way to tell what preset you are currently using? Something like either text, a checkmark next to the preset or some sort of highlight on the chosen preset. So far I have not found anything to indicate what preset I picked for any given channel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version