Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Soundcraft Ui-12 and Ui-16 Original DL Platform Contenders?

<< < (13/16) > >>

ijpengelly:
No worries mate. Sounds like you run a similar sized rig to me, I have the SbA760s and can just get two of those with my RCF 312A in for front of house, then monitors. It does for most venues, but I found I was doing a few more outdoor festivals and weekend hire for FOH was not cheap, plus collecting it etc. so took the punt on the HK as it was a really good deal. I was not disappointed.

With your X32 Compact and rack, so you run them with an Ethernet cable between so you can use the rack as a stage box?

sam.spoons:
Haven't done it yet but that's the plan, I have bought a 30M Cat6 snake for that purpose. Just a matter of making it work now :)

I'll shout if I need the extra watts, as I said I do like the Projector. I'm sort of semi-retired now so, while I do a couple of dozen PA gigs a year and about the same playing gigs I probably only need the X32 for two or three of them. It was a bit of an extravagance (especially when I added the Rack) TBH but at least I'm set up for anything I'll ever be asked to do now  8)

Keyboard Magic:
If anyone's interested;

I just found out from the horses mouth that you cannot create snapshots and save them on your tablet/laptop, etc. when disconnected from the Ui itself. Bummer. But you can (obviously) use an external wireless router to replace the internal 2.4 GHz built in wireless device. That's a plus not having to relegate that expensive external wireless router (cough, cough, Apple?) to a spot on a shelf in your man cave to collect dust.

WK154:
Didn't they design that to be a paperweight? ;D KM in your case a coaster for your coffee cup.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: WK154 on June 25, 2015, 05:08:14 PM ---Didn't they design that to be a paperweight? ;D KM in your case a coaster for your coffee cup.

--- End quote ---

That slide out tray thingy on my laptop holds my drinks. More convenient.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version