Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

iOS 8

<< < (19/34) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
Typing this on iPhone 4S /iOS 8 on Safari. Works for me. Not using Chrome etc. Have experienced annoying little glitches. Can't shut off ringer without powering off phone etc. Ghosts in the machine, I suspect.  :eek: I really prefer the iPad or laptop to type. It's a pain in the "old eyes" to type with such a small screen.  ;D

RoadRanger:
Folks would probably be better off using the TapaTalk app to read this forum - give it a go :) .

Kev tyler:
Hi guys

I am finding different forums run better on safari or chrome or vice versa, my biggest problem is remembering which ones, lol

Watching the bendy phones on sky news, incredible

They will still sell loads though,

:lol:

Keyboard Magic:
So as most of you already probably know, iOS 8.0.2 is available for download, to replace the 8.0.1 bug fix fail. I'm gonna try it on my old iPad 2 and make sure everything works okay before testing with the school's DL and AirPlay etc. But first a complete back up thru iTunes on the laptop in case it turns the iPad into a paperweight.  ::) Fingers eyes and toes crossed!  :lol:

Apple recommends to do any updates with iTunes on your computer on wired network connection. I know, ya'll probably already knew about that too.  ;)

A little while later.... Just finished the update to the iPad. It didn't melt or transition into another dimension. It's working just fine and the audio apps that crapped on iOS 8 work. Master Fader too  :o Now to try it on the DL next.  >:D

Today Oct 1st : Did a gig with the DL. Everything passed with flying colors. No issues with iOS 8.0.2 and Master Fader.  :thu:

robbocurry:
My Fader works fine on my iPhone 6 iOS 8.00.
The "bendy" iphone thing is a nonsense perpetuated by Apple haters.
No doubt I could bend or damage ANY phone if I put my mind to it and was stupid enough.
Some people have absolutely no common sense....... :facepalm:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version