Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V3 Wants and Speculation

<< < (3/15) > >>

RoadRanger:
My UserVoice votes :) :

16 channel recording and playback.
RTA overlayed on of the GEQ
MONO OUT for a single (1) sub with (2) stereo tops. Aux 6? Not same as crossover idea. Just MONO.
Aux Sends switchable PER CHANNEL between Pre or Post CHANNEL EQ /DSP
Screen with all the aux send faders and the main fader on it.
A second reverb instead of delay
All AUX faders are available per channel (as a pivot off of the Para EQ screen)
Key filter on noise gates for frequency selective gating.
HPF's on the Delay, Reverb and iPad channels
Create effects mute button that remains at top screen.

Ampli:
My biggest reguest would be seperate eq for the mains and or auxes
Combine the channel faders yes but the output faders and eq should be apart
At the moment i need to mix on two layers when dealing with difficult rooms

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Ampli on February 20, 2014, 03:17:50 AM ---My biggest reguest would be seperate eq for the mains and or auxes
Combine the channel faders yes but the output faders and eq should be apart
At the moment i need to mix on two layers when dealing with difficult rooms
--- End quote ---
I'm not sure I understand what you want?

Jerrylee:
I'm thinking he wants to be able to have 2 eqs per individual channel. One eq that goes to the mains, and one for the monitors. I can do this with my rack by assigning 1 input to two channels. You can do this with the dl too by using a splitter cable and plugging 1 mic/line into 2 inputs. This way you use two channels. One for mains, one for mons. Each with its own eq. Problem is that your 16 channel board become an 8.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on February 20, 2014, 03:36:09 AM ---I'm thinking he wants to be able to have 2 eqs per individual channel. One eq that goes to the mains, and one for the monitors. I can do this with my rack by assigning 1 input to two channels. You can do this with the dl too by using a splitter cable and plugging 1 mic/line into 2 inputs. This way you use two channels. One for mains, one for mons. Each with its own eq. Problem is that your 16 channel board become an 8.

--- End quote ---
Could be but he wasn't clear. I'd love that and it follows along with their present ability to use separate pans and mutes on the auxes - but I suspect it would confuse the heck out of most of the target market users x( :lol: .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version