Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

audio recording bug (choppy audio)

<< < (3/3)

robbocurry:
"I also had an ipad 3 (guitar player's) on a mic stand for wireless mixing. At one point I took it into the room to mix the after dinner toasts. I go to adjust a fader and notice all faders are "off", but the metering and other processing was working on it. The docked ipad showed everything correctly though. I had to kill the app on the ipad 3 and relaunch."

Per chance it hasn't been left on one of the aux channels? This has happened to me on a few occasions. I come back to the iPad and nothing is working. One reboot later it usually dawns on me I was on an aux not the main. Different coloured backgrounds for aux channels would be my no:1 request for v1.5.

abzurd:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on May 08, 2013, 12:42:11 PM ---"I also had an ipad 3 (guitar player's) on a mic stand for wireless mixing. At one point I took it into the room to mix the after dinner toasts. I go to adjust a fader and notice all faders are "off", but the metering and other processing was working on it. The docked ipad showed everything correctly though. I had to kill the app on the ipad 3 and relaunch."

Per chance it hasn't been left on one of the aux channels? This has happened to me on a few occasions. I come back to the iPad and nothing is working. One reboot later it usually dawns on me I was on an aux not the main. Different coloured backgrounds for aux channels would be my no:1 request for v1.5.

--- End quote ---

Good point. I suppose that's possible. I have caught me doing that a few times. I do recall putting the canned music through a monitor on stage, which I would have had to access an aux screen for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version