Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

iOS 8

<< < (7/34) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
What do we always tell our computer clients endlessly?

Backup, backup, backup! Then back up some more! You can never
backup too much. But do we always take  that advice? Of course not!

Yes Wynnd it is really good advice to do full backups of all your iOS devices,
before upgrading to a new O/S. :thu:

Harpman:
So the big question I have is whether Mackie is testing with the current released version or working on a new version or update.

WK154:
Gio, haven't heard from you in a while hope all is good. You and me both would like to know what Mackie's up to. Too busy with the new product? Time will tell.

Keyboard Magic:
Indeed. “Time keeps on slipping…” Sorry musician here. Can’t resist. I know, resist already. “ Resistance is futile” Ughhh. I’d better quit now before I get banned for atrocious attempts at humor.  :facepalm:

On a more serious note, Ben’s letter to me,  (quote on page 1 of this topic) if you interpret it a certain way, means they are testing the current version 2.1.1 of MF with iOS 8 betas. I really really really hope that they are testing with a new and improved version of MF. To quote you WK: "Time will tell." That sums it up perfectly!.  :thu:

Harpman:

--- Quote from: WK154 on September 15, 2014, 11:25:25 PM ---Gio, haven't heard from you in a while hope all is good. You and me both would like to know what Mackie's up to. Too busy with the new product? Time will tell.

--- End quote ---

Bill, IT business is a little slow.  Have had more time to practice. Just sent some of my harmonicas off to be customized.  I don't know if I'm just lucky or what, but my last 2 recordings from the DL have come out great. Very hard to due with a 5 piece band and amplification on stage as well.  Is the pricing for the new 32-channel DL going to be cheaper the the X32?  I guess it's vaporware at this point.  Hoping Ben O can chime in and let us know in a new version of MF is near release time of IOS 8. Kepi is going in for spinal neck surgery either at the end of this month or next month, so our gig schedule will slow for a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version