Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Even after all this time, using a DL1608…

<< < (3/6) > >>

pytchley:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on February 24, 2015, 02:18:29 AM ---Beer?  Not when working for me.  (Personal attitude.)  On the other hand, I quit going without a shirt years ago after having 2nd degree sun burns on my back 3 times.  Now it's probably as much to be nice to other people as to protect my overweight hide.  (Fat folks should never wear speedos.)

--- End quote ---

Wynnd, you don't like loud music, you don't like putting anything in monitors, you don't like reverb, you don't approve of people griping about the shortcomings of their equipment, you don't expose huge areas of ugly flesh...all that I can handle but not liking beer!!!! I begin to doubt that you actually run sound. Maybe you really work for B********r and are actually here to demoralise us. :) :) :)

sam.spoons:
He didn't say he didn't like beer, just that he didn't drink when working. I love beer but actually I don't drink when I'm working either, mainly 'cos most music venues serve cr*p beer and even if the sell good stuff I'm too busy to enjoy it. I have a fridge full of decent beer and drink when I get home  :thu:

Keyboard Magic:
Never drink while on the gig. Played in one particular band for years that I always ended up being the “Designated Musician”, but keep me floating in ice cold Pepsi or Coke all night and I’m a happy camper. :laugh:

Wynnd:
Don't think anyone has ever seen me complain about putting vocals in the monitors.  And yes, I do enjoy a beer from time to time.  Never more than one and I'm frequently splitting that with my Wife.  Never been drunk.  (Weird enough sober.  Don't want to find out what I'm like drunk.  Don't want anyone else to find out either.)   I suspect that my Son knew more about booze before he was 19 than I know today.  (He's 36 now.  I've never seen him drunk, but that could just be luck.)

pytchley:
No Beer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version