Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Even after all this time, using a DL1608…

<< < (5/6) > >>

Wynnd:
I would think that unless you're an alcoholic, 3 beers ought to be more than enough for a night.  (Some people won't admit to be alcoholic, but 2 DWIs means you are an alcoholic for sure and considering that many people get away without a DWI for many drunk trips, you've been one for many months or years.)   Keep in mind that there are functional alcoholics out there.  (My Wife's Father was one.) 

Sir Krang:
*neanderthal grunt* BEER. GOOD. *neanderthal grunt*

:lol:

pytchley:

--- Quote from: Sir Krang on February 25, 2015, 05:40:31 AM ---*neanderthal grunt* BEER. GOOD. *neanderthal grunt*

--- End quote ---

I'll drink to that, in fact I can't drink properly without playing (or something like that). Wynnd, what's a DWI? Were you replying to Homer?

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on February 24, 2015, 02:12:18 AM ---What about a good sized laptop cooling pad placed underneath the DL? Power for the fans could come from a spare Apple 5 watt charger.

--- End quote ---

I do that. It helps. Also, my iPads are all in decent cases, except on sunny gigs.

sam.spoons:

--- Quote from: pytchley on February 25, 2015, 08:45:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sir Krang on February 25, 2015, 05:40:31 AM ---*neanderthal grunt* BEER. GOOD. *neanderthal grunt*

--- End quote ---

I'll drink to that, in fact I can't drink properly without playing (or something like that). Wynnd, what's a DWI? Were you replying to Homer?

--- End quote ---

Driving While Impaired? I guess that's a US term for a drunk driving offence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version