Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Quick poll: Who actually uses the iPad docked?

<< < (3/3)

Tnelson494:
I mix front of house at the start of the gig with my guitar wireless then dock the Ipad to record and play my Rhapsody app in between sets. It stays docked for the rest of the night unless I need to adjust something major I guess (hasn't been an issue yet but would do so if I needed to)

sam.spoons:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on April 18, 2013, 06:53:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: sam.spoons on April 17, 2013, 09:53:16 PM ---I don't dock the iPad on gigs, though with the advent of My Fader (or if I had a mini) I may reconsider. Actually I use the iPad for lyrics if I'm playing and wireless if I'm mixing so probably not.  :)

--- End quote ---
Sam, what app do you use for lyrics?

--- End quote ---

"My Lyric Book"... absolutely brilliant (I tried another one which was poor, I won't mention names but I got a refund it was that bad). I have an AirTurn pedal setup for scrolling/page turns, I'm wondering if I could use it for other stuff as it'll support 4 pedals and I only really need one (or maybe two occasionally) for the lyric display. How about a keyboard shortcut for fx defeat Mackie (the iPad sees the airturn as a bluetooth keyboard)?

robbocurry:
Ta Sam:)

WJF:
Un-docked for FOH during sound check. Docked but not locked during performance ...

WhatsThatSound:
It's never been docked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version