Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

iPad Air

(1/3) > >>

WK154:
More like iPad hot air go see for yourself. Today's blow by blow coverage.
  http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/apple-event-live-blog-ipad-ipad-mini-mac/story?id=20641329
This had me rolling in the isles with all the BS they actually had the nerve to spring on people. I like the innovation of free software that will "turn the industry on it's ear", DUH. Thinner and lighter is its claim to fame. It will keep Mackie in business making new plastic inserts though. Apple this is the 21st century it took the FCC 10 years to finalize the TV aspect ratio at 16:9 so what is the 30+ year old 4:3 still doing in a 21st century product? Behringer needs to wake up on this as well using a fixed 1024x768 format (4:3) on their "game changing" product. Think of all those extra channels that can be displayed! Go out and be the first kid on the block to discover all those wonderful surprises due to the new 64bit processor. I remember a company with a lot more savvy than Apple struggling to get the transition right. There is soooh much more but my sides are splitting and that hurts.

robbocurry:
".............and I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't of been for those pesky kids........"

Looks like something I might buy for Christmas, foolish old me!

Jerrylee:
Mackie may have the plastic inserts ready before Master Fader 2.0.

robbocurry:
How's that X32 rack going for you?

Jerrylee:
Robbo is that your only comment? And might I add stupid comment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version