Bassaholics Anonymous > Basses

Excel P-Bass copy... great value!

<< < (2/3) > >>

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: flemtone on April 14, 2010, 06:52:44 PM ---You must be talking about 'Tim's HoBags' forum from the Pit.  Gawd, I miss that place. :thu:
--- End quote ---
Congratulations! For getting the right answer you get promoted to "Charter Member" status ;). Yah, I went away for a couple years and I guess the 'pit must have too?
They are back but not much goin' on last I checked:
http://thedudepit.ning.com/
Useta be much more fun than TB :(.

flemtone:
Aww, garsh, 't'weren't nuttin...

Yah, I guess Dave is either getting a bit long-in-the-tooth or got fed up with trying to admin the site.  I know they went thru a big change a few years ago and, since then, things just haven't been the same. 

Life is change, I guess.  Seems like change is all I get, at any rate.  Others seem to get the foldin' money.

Anyway, thanx for the status.  I like the digs here - guess I'll hang around!   :thu:

monthlymixcd:

--- Quote from: flemtone on April 14, 2010, 07:12:07 PM ---... I know they went thru a big change a few years ago and, since then, things just haven't been the same. 
--- End quote ---

Man, that sounds really familiar... don't it?!?

flemtone:

--- Quote from: monthlymixcd on April 14, 2010, 07:57:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: flemtone on April 14, 2010, 07:12:07 PM ---... I know they went thru a big change a few years ago and, since then, things just haven't been the same. 
--- End quote ---

Man, that sounds really familiar... don't it?!?

--- End quote ---
8)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: monthlymixcd on April 14, 2010, 07:57:00 PM ---Man, that sounds really familiar... don't it?!?
--- End quote ---
"It's deja-vu all over again" :facepalm:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version