Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

iOS 8

<< < (2/34) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
What are the ramifications of updating to iOS 8 and Master Fader 2.1.1.? Will Master Fader fail? Or since the announcement of the DL32R supposedly being released next month, is Mackie releasing an updated version of Master Fader with the iOS 8 release? I am certainly not going to update my iPads just in case. We await with baited breath.  :P

PS: WK I did read your most recent post ("Does that give you a hint of the importance to Apple of AUDIO? The SDK for developers covers all kinds of new toys but not a hint of AUDIO, you really have to dig to find it.")

It does look bleak for compatibility with the current version of Master Fader.

WK154:
Your guess is as good as mine. I hope they will fix the noise/sync problem and nothing else. That would make my day. I think on the DL16/32r it will be announced not released. Notice the lack of the control surface pics, my guess it's not close enough to be shown. If it's like the MF just more channels and a few fixes (preamps) it will be a non-starter. Just like Apple's iPhone 6 being scooped by Samsung Notepad 4. Presonus scooped Mackie big time and I don't think they expected that. Shipping at the end of September, probably October.

Keyboard Magic:
WK; If I may quote you?

"I hope they will fix the noise/sync problem and nothing else. That would make my day."

That would be nice.  ::) And I don't use one (DL that is) very often, except at the school. I'll have to watch the video again, but from what I've seen, they don't reveal too much. Hmmm! I actually liked the Presonus video much better. More info! The ball is indeed in Mackie's court. I wonder if Beno is lurking?  ;)

WK154:
September 17th is the magic day. After Tim Cook announced that Apple just about invented everything that's good in the world maybe they can produce a good OS. Don't forget to get your FREE U2 album and remember from now on you can pay all your bills by looking at your AppleWatch, as long  as you have your iPhone in your pocket ::) ::) ::).

Keyboard Magic:
AC/DC's " Highway to Hell" comes to mind!  :P  No?  ::) Contrary to that comment, I really do love all the tech goodies as long as everything plays nice with everything else.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version