Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V2.0 Are Here!

<< < (34/36) > >>

WK154:
Just a reminder that Mackie tried to sweep the multichannel issue under the rug. Here's a quote from one of the posters and there are many more:
Beno, channel grouping was not implemented in 2.0 ... and now we've lost 1800 votes on this feature. Can you put this back onto the not implemented list, remove the reference to stereo pairs, so we can have it back at the top of the list?
And of course multichannel recording is next in line. JL don't even go there!!! Happy??

Jerrylee:
You mean JL don't go there. What amazes me is that people keep voting up the multitrack recording feature when it will NEVER happen with the current hardware. Beno even says that in one of the comments. Hopefully Mackie is smart enought to add it into the next version of the DL. Just so you know wk that was one of my many user suggestions. Including all the ones at the top.

WK154:
Just so you know wk that was one of my many user suggestions. Including all the ones at the top.
What you meant was that you might have voted for them. I don't see your name on any of the top suggestions.  ;D  Don't feel bad all of mine fell on deaf ears.

Jerrylee:
You don't see jerry lee. But you do see other names I posted under there at uservoice. You can make as many names there as you want. And you can also vote as many times as you want.

WK154:
Really!!! :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version