Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master Fader 3.0.2 Released

(1/9) > >>

beno:
Hey All,
We just released Master Fader 3.0.2. It's propagating through the app store so you should see it soon. Here are the release notes.

Changes since v3.0.1
- Enhancement: EQ drawing performance improved, especially on older iPad devices
- Enhancement: Updated Device Connection/Recording/Playback/Rude Solo status indication to comply with Apple requirements
- Enhancement: Added Access Limit for Tools>Devices tab
- Bugfix: Master Fader Crash when recording to drive approaching capacity with DL32R
- Bugfix: Master Fader disconnects from mixer when storing snapshot with non default Talkback Routing on DL32R
- Bugfix: Master Fader disconnects from mixer when storing snapshot with non default AES Routing on DL32R
- Bugfix: Master Fader disconnects from mixer when storing snapshot with non default FX Send colors
- Bugfix: View and Mute Group Assignment windows do not populate correctly when switching between DL32R and DL806/DL1608
- Bugfix: Change "Trim" on iPad/Return channels to "Trim L" and "Trim R"
- Bugfix: Entering alignment delay feet or ms incorrectly interpreted as meters
- Bugfix: When Access Limit > FX enabled, unable to access Input Routing or Input DSP on input channel strips
- Bugfix: Mix masters were incorrectly affected by the Mute-access limit
- Bugfix: In the QAP the mute button said "Mute 1" when lit when using a DL1608/DL806
- Bugfix: The text in the show button is not visible when show button is touched
- Bugfix: Default created and modified date for shows can be strange before a snapshot is stored
- Bugfix: Some text problems when operating the iPad in German or Chinese
- Bugfix: Default created and modified date for shows can be strange before a snapshot is stored

My Fader is coming soon as well. See my post here about it:
http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=872.0

pytchley:
Amazing, thanks Beno. I've got a show tomorrow so will have to be patient. Here's hoping.

sam.spoons:
Cool, thanks BenO  8)

WJF:
Thank you so much Ben ... the performance of the PEQ is worlds better with this release. I'm a very happy guy!!  Thanks again!   :)

Keyboard Magic:
Aces! Thanks Ben and Mackie!!! COOL! 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version