Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

My Fader 3.0

<< < (7/17) > >>

Wynnd:
Just a quick note: When I upgraded to MF 3.0.2 the firmware needed to be updated too.  I was having that problem with a fully charged ipad not connecting to charge and it couldn't see the wired connection.  After rebooting the ipad twice, I gave in and upgraded the firmware wirelessly.  After rebooting the ipad one more time, I was able to connect correctly while docked.  (Really don't know why, but I'm blaming it on the firmware not be updated yet.) 

Keyboard Magic:
I'm sure we're all painfully aware that My Fader 3.X is still not in the app store yet. Here's an excerpt from Facebook in case some haven't already seen this.

"As you know, My Fader v3.0 will be available for release soon also. We hope that those participating in the public beta test have had a good experience. If anyone else is interested, we are still accepting beta testers. Email us at news@mackie.com if you'd like to try out My Fader v3.0 before full public launch"

So they're still looking for Beta Testers. Might be a little while before we see the finished product.  :(

PS: Just wanted to add that I think and hope that this delay means that Mackie is working hard to make it a versatile and stable app.    :)

Sir Krang:
The whole thing is friggin shambles.

Master fader, And My Fader upgrades should be released at the same time. Not months apart.

I'm gunna email the Mackie tards for a my fader beta. Sick and tired of the delay  ::)

pytchley:
Might as well, Mackie treats us all like beta testers anyway.

Wynnd:
Sounds like all the MicroSoft complaints I've been hearing for decades.

Now where is the perfect mixer app?  Who has seen the one app that has no problems, no quirks and no shortcomings running on the device that has no problems, no quirks and no shortcomings?   I surely haven't seen it.  And don't forget to add the perfect WiFi device that also has no problems, no quirks and no shortcomings.  (Probably the most stable item involved and I had one crap out during a show.  For that reason alone, I like the ability to dock the ipad.  That is what saved me that day.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version