Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

DL32 coming in October

<< < (25/25)

RoadRanger:
I kinda need 17 channels for one band I'm providing for :( but I can make do :) . Fortunately I don't have a problem with playing break music through the docked iPad :) .
6 vocals
Guitar
Keys
Trumpet direct
Trumpet harmonizer
Sax (not always)
Bass
Kick
Floor
Rack
Snare
Overhead (I can give this up usually, drummer has a vocal mike open anyways)

Wynnd:
Seems to me that I saw somewhere the suggestion that MF 3.0 would be out in November.  Don't recall where I saw it, so it might just be wishful thinking.  (I'd be wishing.)   I am also looking forward to the additional features and wonder how they'll be applied differently for the 1608.  We shall see.

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: Wynnd on October 31, 2014, 10:55:29 PM ---Seems to me that I saw somewhere the suggestion that MF 3.0 would be out in November.  Don't recall where I saw it, so it might just be wishful thinking.  (I'd be wishing.)   I am also looking forward to the additional features and wonder how they'll be applied differently for the 1608.  We shall see.

--- End quote ---

I seem to remember that it was coming this month too, no specific date was given . Think it was announced at the DL32 Webinar live chat before and during the presentation by Beno. Don’t quote me though. Fingers crossed it arrives sooner than later.  :)

robbocurry:
Another in depth look at the dl32r posted on the Mackie Facebook page, sweet!!
Maybe you've seen it already? :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JenGDFwcTSM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version