Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

New DL32R competitor

<< < (3/9) > >>

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on January 25, 2015, 12:30:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on January 24, 2015, 08:51:38 PM ---Xrack only 16/18 inputs too methinks RR?

--- End quote ---
16 XLR plus six 1/4" line inputs plus an XLR talkback input = 23 inputs :) . Also 8 XLR plus six 1/4" outputs !

--- End quote ---

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on January 25, 2015, 12:31:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: RoadRanger on January 25, 2015, 12:30:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on January 24, 2015, 08:51:38 PM ---Xrack only 16/18 inputs too methinks RR?

--- End quote ---
16 XLR plus six 1/4" line inputs plus an XLR talkback input = 23 inputs :) . Also 8 XLR plus six 1/4" outputs !

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Qu pac 16 plus 3 stereo - 22 plus talkback = 23 yippee 👍😉
Just as many outputs too, 12 xlr plus two pairs of 1/4". 
Then there's the qu drive, the multitrack recording to a usb stick is very handy👍😉
One more input and you be at the magical 24. Couldn't  you just solder an extra one on somewhere?
It's probably going to be a stupid price here in the uk. 
Anyway qu-pad isn't as nice as master fader.
There, I've talked myself out of it😝

Kev tyler:
I don't want to be dramatic guys, but

In the name of everything holy, when oh when oh when will they realize that less is more

Lol

I like the built in screen, if the berry x air ever comes out you will be able to maybe attach a pad mini or phone even somewhere on the back.

Kev

Wynnd:
Less is more is where Apple went with the ipod.  Simple easy to use and a lot fewer controls than anyone else at the time.  They occasionally forget about that, but mostly Apple products are simple to use because there is less.  Look at the iphone.  That home button is simple and elegant.  Android with their 4 virtual buttons and the not obvious to me icons is clumsy.  (I will give Palm credit for the home button idea.  Used to have a palm phone.)

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on January 24, 2015, 07:17:05 PM ---This is also only 16 inputs so doesn't even compete with the X32 Rack.

--- End quote ---

QuPac talks to their stage boxes for 38 channels.

http://www.allen-heath.com/ahproducts/qu-pac/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version