Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Did I read master fader was going to have transport controls for playback?

<< < (12/13) > >>

WK154:
Robbo rest assured Kev is in good company. A post from the Behringer forum a while ago. JL did have his good moments.

09-27-2014 #144
kev tyler
   Hi jerry I thought that might be you. ), it's a sign of desperation that I am pitching the wundamix concept everywhere from here to the speaker builders forum to cacophony and even to the baby forum my expectant wife uses....

Wynnd I think you have your answer as to why he is posting here.
For all here look up the meaning of troll.
Now if I could only get him to post to the right topics and contribute :lol: :lol: :lol: There was a reason for all the other topics on this forum not just a typing exercise for RR. For those of you that thought the original Mackie forum was a chat room think again. They may just have closed it down because it was too time consuming to keep it technical and clean out the trash. It was diverse meaning their whole product line, not just the DL. Their hope I'm sure was to reduce the tech-line traffic. It didn't work out for them, although they are the only company in this business AFAIK that shut down their own forum.  They now have what you want on Facebook, a chat room go visit or follow them on Twitter.

Kev tyler:
Hey Robbo

Not having a go at you mate sorry, it's a great forum, , the quote unquote thing is hard to follow, wd40  give it a rest lad, Digging up the past like a big soft girl, you have a horrible attitude, you are a hypocrite too, you are mister anti mackie , I am not, all the others for gods sake jump off the band wagon, you are far too late. Selective quoting, grow up.

Man in France You are in a covers band, great I am a solo vocalist, why do you think my needs are less important than yours,

I am sorry that I want a quality reliable  product, listening to you lot  griping   about your wants and wished pees me off too, you don't see me getting the knife out do you? Why not just scrap the wish list? If  your desired option is not available then you must be talking cobblers  right mon ami?

You do owe me an apology but I won't hold my breath,

I only said this piece of halibut was fit for Jehovah

:)

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on December 11, 2014, 09:05:45 PM ---

I only said this piece of halibut was fit for Jehovah

:)

--- End quote ---
He said it again!
Lol

Keyboard Magic:
I guess my General Message to the forum just recently was a waste of time. I came here to read about interesting topics on Mackie, the DL to be exact and to share views and opinions on a variety of topics with my peers, only to find after all that, the sniping is still going on. I am very disappointed and saddened by it. How long is this going to continue? We are all professionals. But right now this stuff is not very professional.

I can already guess what some of the replies to this will be, and I said some, not all. “If you don’t like it then don’t be here.” “Why all the whining?” etc. etc. Like I said at the top, I am disappointed, saddened and even disillusioned. Please stop? If someone is pushing your buttons, just ignore it. It will be better for all of us.

Kev tyler:
Cheers Braden, and thanks Robbo

Let's move on,

Do I have this right,  if I had my pad with my playback app all up to date , masters fader up to date, that I would have no problem using the airturn module  for stop and play, this is presuming the pad is bolted in and charging, and the master fader app is running in the background, playback app on top in view.

Despite not owning a dl yet.. I still think it's the best option for the likes of me regardless of whatever the competition is promising,  the charging security advantages of the dock still mean a lot to me.

I am sure you can understand the importance of diligent research pre purchase

Cheers

Kev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version