Other Digital Mixers > Behringer X-Air

X18 X18R X16R X12R Details & Video

<< < (2/86) > >>

RoadRanger:
I've messed about with the app a bit, much more "DL" like than the X32 app - but no scribble strips? That a non-starter for me.  I can't imaging they will ship it that way? Otherwise I don't see any downsides vs the DL1608 and a number of pluses:
1: Four FX
2: More tap points for the auxes
3: Multichannel recording

If Mackie doesn't at least announce adding another FX with reverb/chorus and better aux tap points I'm afraid I'll be moving on next summer. I don't see the DL32R being of much interest to anybody - everyone I know a step or two above me has gone X32 already. I can get a killer price on the X32 Rack - a friend of mine is a dealer :-) . I hope to see things more clearly sorted out by next summer...

Kev tyler:
Mackie and everyone else lost the plot ages ago, small is the new big, for every user who wants 32 channels there are probably 100 dying for a decent compact desk,

The dl 806 should have been a 1u rack product, charging us for the form factor of the big brother, the plastic shims and mounting brackets, bloody cheeky if you ask me.

:)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on November 04, 2014, 07:42:12 PM ---for every user who wants 32 channels there are probably 100 dying for a decent compact desk,
--- End quote ---
More like 1000 IMO. But I suppose if Behringer could overcome their past reputation to become the #1 selling digital mixer family Mackie has a shot too :) .

Kev tyler:
Oh yes, I am not writing them off, they can easily find the plot again, the dl concept was really good, they need to work that magic again, with a small product for a huge chunk of the market, solo duo trio with backing,

Digital mixer wi fi controlled, with a dedicated and useful ( not in the background) live playback app working in conjunction with the controller and the scenes.

Simples.

:)

Kev tyler:
Imagine if you had the playback app and the mixer working together, so when you select a backing track the desk knows that you want reverb or echo or dry, and  knows you want chorus on channel 2 your acoustic guitar or whatever , without all that midi nonsense?

I don't thinK this has been done yet,

No question mark on my iPad, incredible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version