Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

NEED URGENT HELP! Force update via wifi DL1608 (resolved)

<< < (2/7) > >>

WK154:

--- Quote from: musicdan on March 01, 2015, 11:15:37 AM ---Finished the force update. Still no dock connector but still have sync with wifi.

Now I'm hoping the problem is just with the dock's PCM and not something deeper inside. A simple upgrade to the lighting connector will hopefully fix resolve this.

Thanks for the quick response to my previous question.

--- End quote ---
Unless you have a broken or bent pin in the 30 pin connector or a defective cable set you're looking at the main board. Since you took it apart recheck all connections and connectors. Good luck. The lightning isn't going to help.

musicdan:
There are several resistors on the dock board. I'm wondering if one of them burnt up. If I had a schematic I'd be able to solve this.

WK154:

--- Quote from: musicdan on March 02, 2015, 12:03:46 AM ---There are several resistors on the dock board. I'm wondering if one of them burnt up. If I had a schematic I'd be able to solve this.

--- End quote ---
Knock yourself out.  http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=464.0
A VOM meter will do just fine.

musicdan:
Thanks for that. Hopefully one of the shunts blew. If i find one with no continuity, I'll just jump it.

Exactly the info I was looking for. Thank you 100 times!

The reason why I suspect something blew is because it died when a dead iPad was plugged into it. This shouldn't have caused any damage but if something was going to give out, the extra current draw could have been the final nail in the coffin. 

walterw:
"ergent"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version