Other Digital Mixers > Behringer X-Air

X18 X18R X16R X12R Details & Video

<< < (74/86) > >>

nottooloud:

--- Quote from: WK154 on August 25, 2015, 05:46:59 PM --- As I said to Kev it's not important that the 3 apps converge on workflow but that all control over the XR are available on each app.
--- End quote ---

That's why I said "converge the features".

These docs aren't actually new, it's just unreleased details from the April information. Good to have it, but it's not up to date.

Kev tyler:
Hi guys

Sorry I have not been on here for a while ,

Yes I am totally with you William, we need the app of choice to do everything the other apps do, I use a pad 99% of the time, and set up unsupported aspects with my laptop, the problem is, I am not getting any younger, and struggle to do stuff on the fly in that 1% moment with an unfamiliar platform.

I am still very happy with the x and hope to buy another as soon as I get the stamp of approval on the purchase of maui 44.

Not holding my breath.

Cheers guys.

Kev

Kev tyler:
I think I told you guys about a gig I do where the wi fi inteference was horrific, I returned there last night and my x and pad and external router behaved well for three hours, juts before my last show I went for a beer and took my pad with me, walked back to the stage which is quite a way away and Doh, I could not connect to my x air ,I panicked closing the app, and restarting it and then went in to settings in the pad, and it had connected to the network in the pub where I bought a beer,

Now I have " ask to join networks " toggled green on my pad, why is my pad connecting without asking me, the pub wi fi was not a network I have ever used?

Cheers

Kev

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Kev tyler on September 15, 2015, 11:41:56 AM ---Now I have " ask to join networks " toggled green on my pad, why is my pad connecting without asking me, the pub wi fi was not a network I have ever used?
--- End quote ---
It should NOT be green. And you should really follow my advice in the FAQ and forget all networks before every gig. Many public networks share a name so if you ever joined one of those open networks you'll auto join any other with the same name. That's a HUGE problem with the iPad IMO.

Kev tyler:
Hi rr

I am totally bewildered now,

English is my first language, but the comment below from ios makes no sense

Toggle the " ask to join networks " switch green,

ask to join networks, known networks  will be joined automatically, if no known networks are available  you will have to manually select a network.

So why does my pad ask for the password for my router every time ?
And why didn't it ask if I wanted free internet in the ale house where I bought a pint, before it severed the link with my own router, this contradicts the statement above?..

Yes I know about forget this network, but you have to join and know the password to a network before you can forget it, how about a " this is the only network I want to use for the next five hours " button.

And how about mackie and behringer link the initiation of the app to a specific router,

Cheers

Kev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version