Other Digital Mixers > Behringer X-Air

X18 X18R X16R X12R Details & Video

<< < (76/86) > >>

nottooloud:
Mine all do.

RoadRanger:
Did you try "forgetting" that (or all) network and them reconnecting?

Kev tyler:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on September 21, 2015, 05:07:40 PM ---Did you try "forgetting" that (or all) network and them reconnecting?

--- End quote ---

No not yet mate. Will do though. 😀

Greg C.:
Behringer released new firmware a couple of weeks ago and new tablet and iOS apps this week. Vast improvement in the GUI and feature updates. I have to say, I would never consider a DL at this point. I've been using my XR18 for several months now and it's been a great tool. Major weakness is the lousy built in WiFi which is easily remedied with an external router. If you've been holding off on getting one, no need to wait anymore IMO.

WK154:

--- Quote from: Greg C. on September 25, 2015, 08:25:46 PM ---Behringer released new firmware a couple of weeks ago and new tablet and iOS apps this week. Vast improvement in the GUI and feature updates. I have to say, I would never consider a DL at this point. I've been using my XR18 for several months now and it's been a great tool. Major weakness is the lousy built in WiFi which is easily remedied with an external router. If you've been holding off on getting one, no need to wait anymore IMO.

--- End quote ---
In general I would agree with you. The WiFi for a vintage unit is quite good but should never have been included in a new design. It is the most expensive single part in the mixer and as I stated many times before could have been left out. I would trade that for a fan and a 1Gig Ethernet chip instead or at least a dual 10/100. The dumbest thing I have ever seen a Mfg. do has to be their approach to documentation of a complex product. It amounts to a quick-start guide and an attempt on a manual via a Wiki. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot after trying to loose their past reputation. After 9 months they finally posted a block diagram   ::) They are forever under construction on their Web site and now have lost the link to the docs. Great job B..... :lol: Oh their claimed "Revolutionary auto-mix" was revolutionary 20 years ago. It pales in comparison to the XAP800,  EF2280 etc and certainly does not come close to Dan Dugan's E2. A minimal implementation for NOM (Number of Open Mics).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version