Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

ios 7

<< < (5/5)

CyberHippy:
I did a show on Saturday night after updating to iOS 7 (and with a new iPhone 5s) - worked flawlessly.

I never was able to keep a solid connection with my old iPhone 4s, it would drop randomly throughout the night so I stuck to the iPad for mobile mixing. Now I feel good about using the iPhone to ride faders & mute/unmute the reverb during the show.

Wynnd:
You can disable control center from popping up in apps.  That's probably useful. 

WK154:

--- Quote from: CyberHippy on September 23, 2013, 03:43:29 PM ---I did a show on Saturday night after updating to iOS 7 (and with a new iPhone 5s) - worked flawlessly.

I never was able to keep a solid connection with my old iPhone 4s, it would drop randomly throughout the night so I stuck to the iPad for mobile mixing. Now I feel good about using the iPhone to ride faders & mute/unmute the reverb during the show.

--- End quote ---
The reason for the improvement on connectivity is that iPhone 5* has 5 gig frequency range which the 4s never had. Lock to 5gig and you'll be good for now.

WK154:

--- Quote from: abzurd on September 11, 2013, 03:02:05 PM ---Let someone else try it first and report back  ;)

--- End quote ---
What made you change your mind?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version