Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

ios 7

<< < (2/5) > >>

sam.spoons:
If you have designs on downgrading back to an older iOS version you must save the SHSH Blobs (basically your iDevices digital fingerprint, and different for each iOS version) for each iDevice before upgrading, it's not possible to do this retrospectively. This allows you to create a "signed" .ipsw file for your individual device. Of course, if you upgrade to a Beta version Apple continue signing the older version until the full release of the new iOS so there's not a problem until that happens.

Kruemel:
I use the actuall MF app with my iPhone 5.
MF worked very well last Saturday with iOS 7 beta 5.
No disconnections or other things happened.

I didn't test iOS 7 with the iPAD. Thats a bit too tricky for me because I only own one iPad :)

regards
Kruemel

Jerrylee:
For anyone that doesn't understand what I am talking about. I have installed ios 7 on both my iPad and my iPhone and both are the latest versions. I also have the most recent versions of the master fader and my fader app. And both work just fine. Exactly how they did before.

So stop worrying about if they will work or not and move along.

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on September 12, 2013, 02:42:04 PM ---So stop worrying about if they will work or not and move along.
--- End quote ---
Indeed - we have much sillier things to butt heads about here :o .

:lol:

WK154:
You found out the secret to his success in the courtroom, he told the judge and jury what to do!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version