Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

warranty service?

(1/2) > >>

Wynnd:
I've got a bad connector on channel 13.  (1/4 inch is broken.  XLR still works.)  What do you think I should do?  Bought it Sept 2 from Guitar Center in Minneapolis.  My attempts to contact Mackie this morning haven't worked yet.  (I live in Denver.)  Anyone else needed warranty service and how did it go?

sam.spoons:
Some TRS jacks cause problems with the combo connectors (e.g. some copies of Neutriks) I've had trouble with Switchcraft jack sockets on a Soundcraft desk too. I'd get it back to the dealer asap.

WK154:
This may help.  http://cacophony.aspinock.com/index.php?topic=401.0

Wynnd:
Got email to Mackie and talked with them.  They will be switching the unit out and sending the replacement first.  (That way my mixer isn't out of commission.)  I'm OK with that.  Now I just got to find that pesky receipt. 

WK154:
Replacement seems to be the only way so far with Mackie's service. Nothing wrong with that and advanced replacement at that.  Be interesting to see what the serial # may be able to tell us. New or refurbished replacements? Are they asking for proof of purchase only or with an accompanying credit card?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version