Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

warranty service?

<< < (2/2)

sam.spoons:
Really can't grumble with replacement (seemingly without question, some companies would make you jump through endless hoops before doing so) and advanced replacement is excellent service. I can't see what more Mackie could to give better service than that  ;D

Wynnd:
Got a duplicate receipt from Guitar Center e-mailed to me.  That should work because the serial number is the same on the receipt as it is on the box.  Nice guys, Guitar Center in Edina Mn. 

Wynnd:
Got notice from Mackie that the replacement is on its way.  Currently in Salt Lake City with a delivery date of next Tuesday.  It's not the way I would want a bad connector fixed, but I can live with it and won't have more than an hour's down time.  In the end, it's probably as good as taking it to a tech to have it fixed.  I am afraid that after warranty, there might not be much expertise to repair these things.  (Though replacing a bad connector is well within my skill set.) 

Wynnd:
One more note.  Because my shows are kept on the ipad, I shouldn't have any issues with getting back to where I was before.  If I had replaced my ipad, restoring from my backup on my computer might have also protected my shows.  This is pretty good in my book. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version