Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Fewer threads on competition

(1/3) > >>

Wynnd:
Hey guys.  I don't really have much use for threads of competitors products.  (Existing or not.)   I own a DL1608 and I already know there are other products that are better or lower priced or nearly the same or not here yet......   There are forums for those.  Nothing said about other products will convince me that I made a mistake purchasing the Mackie.  It was the right move for me and only you will know if it's the right move for you.  Comparison threads are better items for Harmony-central's forums.  I like this forum otherwise.  It's a little like the magazine Soft Sector for the MBC-550 computer.  (Boy am I old.)  It centered on the one product and spent no time worrying about other "IBM compatibles".  This forum ought to do the same for the DL. 

Kruemel:
Thanks Wynnd for your statement  :thu:

Why not creating a sub folder in parallel to the DL1608 for all who wants to discuss other vendor solutions?
But please keep the DL1608 folder clean for discussions and questions round about this cool mixer.

robbocurry:
+1 to both the previous comments :D

Jerrylee:
This is an open forum for anyone here to talk about anything we want. Its also a forum that you can choose to read or not read whatever you want.

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: Jerrylee on October 27, 2013, 03:05:53 PM ---This is an open forum for anyone here to talk about anything we want. Its also a forum that you can choose to read or not read whatever you want.

--- End quote ---
Well I don't think I could post here regarding the pros and cons of growing tomatoes, or why Coke is better than Pepsi without RR wielding his mighty axe on me.
It's down to what RR deems appropriate on this forum.
Obviously there are a few people who think that some of the discussions here would be better served on other forums, I'm inclined to agree.
I suppose it's easy enough to filter through all the "unrelated" posts, if not a little irritating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version