Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Fluke or Good Luck? Hope for the DL?

<< < (11/12) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
Captain Picard I am not  ;) I would like to hear (here??) more opinions on this subject, but alas we (significant other and I) are going on a cruise, leaving Saturday our time. Still doing last minute running around (like chickens minus their heads). 8 days Eastern Caribbean. Woo Hoo!!

Maybe when we get back and settled in to the routine. For now, to quote an old Star Trek: " Beam me up Scotty"  :P

Wynnd:
Vacation time.   I'm departing on a motorcycle trip to Washington state.  (And Yellowstone.)   Will be checking in with my ipad mini.  (Does everything I need while on a trip and takes up the least space.)  Might go into Canada.  (Got to grab my passport and talk to my insurance agent.) 

Keyboard Magic:
Canada Eh? Maybe. Watch out for all the hosers.  :P   Motorcycle trip sounds excellent! Especially Yellowstone.  8)

Wynnd:
Went to Yellowstone for the first time 4 years ago with my Son and met up with my Brother.  This time it's with my Son and his Wife, then going onto Washington to meet up with my Brother.  If I come back through Canada, it will be Vancouver to Banff then south to Denver.  Really haven't decided.  My Wife has a few relatives living in BC that She want's me to meet with.  Would be good.  (Her Step-Father was from Saskatchewan.) 

Fluddman:
Sounds like a great trip Wynn - enjoy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version