Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Fluke or Good Luck? Hope for the DL?

<< < (2/12) > >>

Fluddman:
Well its probably no fluke that it works fine if you don't have a docked iPad playing audio. That's the only time I have any trouble.

Cheers

Keyboard Magic:
So, this is the 3rd venue this week at the school that I am subbing for using the DL system. I have to say once more that it has been running at peak efficiency. No sync issues since I am using one iPad wirelessly for all shows. The docked iPad is powered but in standby mode, to be used only if the wireless dies. I am playing audio tracks with AirPlay only. Since the docked iPad display is blanked I wouldn't notice any sync issues, thankfully.

I am quite impressed indeed! To clarify, regarding my above post, that was rehearsal time and this is the actual live venues. I think this DL may actually keep on keepin' on.   8)

Wynnd:
I really have fallen in love with airplay.  It's so easy to use when testing during setup.  I always have my iphone on me so I don't have to go looking for anything extra.  (It's also, so un-Apple in its use.) 

Keyboard Magic:
AirPlay is so cool, indeed. I like being able to use it with the windoze laptop too!  8)

Keyboard Magic:
The concerts are over and now back to the search for a digital mixer. I was impressed with the schools DL. Only one tiny frustration though  the mixer was located on stage and I was running remote from about 10 feet away. Had to push through parents to get at the mic pre's on the DL quite a few times, even though they were set at optimal, or so I thought.

This was the only time I would've liked software controlled mic pre's.  ;) Can you say Behringer?  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version