Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Will 1st generation iPad work with current Master Fader app?

<< < (6/6)

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: stevegarris on February 19, 2014, 03:37:49 AM ---Paul, I came from a Mixwiz myself and after just over a year with the DL, I'm glad I sold the Mixwiz (took a pretty bad hit as these are not selling well).

One thing to think about when using the DL, remember to always know what page your on before adjusting faders. When new, it's a common mistake to be on an aux mix and then try to make adjustments to the mail mix!

--- End quote ---
+1 on that!
When I first got the DL that caught me out a few times.
Btw, I still occasionally use the gain pots to quickly adjust volumes, faster than fudging the virtual faders if I'm in a big hurry. So not all bad having them - especially coming from a desk with real faders and mixing whilst on stage. Programmable rotary encoders would have been better but no major issue. If I'm doing multiple shows I just take a pic of the gain knobs with my iPhone.
The LPF & HPF filters on v2.1 will be a boon for running aux subs too when it comes out  :)

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: robbocurry on February 19, 2014, 07:36:52 AM ---The LPF & HPF filters on v2.1 will be a boon for running aux subs too when it comes out  :)

--- End quote ---
Yah musta missed it, we're waiting for 2.2/3.0 now ;) .

robbocurry:

--- Quote from: RoadRanger on February 19, 2014, 12:35:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: robbocurry on February 19, 2014, 07:36:52 AM ---The LPF & HPF filters on v2.1 will be a boon for running aux subs too when it comes out  :)

--- End quote ---
Yah musta missed it, we're waiting for 2.2/3.0 now ;) .

--- End quote ---
Dang it! I'm so 2013 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version