Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Master/My Fader V4 Wants and Speculation

<< < (7/46) > >>

RoadRanger:

--- Quote from: Jkowtko on December 11, 2014, 08:48:06 PM ---Half the problem is getting the recording off the iDevice once it is put there [...] I have to hook the iPad up to my laptop later on and use iFunBox to extract the audio files from the iPad.  This is blatantly more complicated than it needs to be.
--- End quote ---
Why aren't you using Voice Record Pro? It can export the files all sorts of different ways :) .

MrDOS:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on December 06, 2014, 02:49:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Wynnd on November 19, 2014, 07:24:02 PM ---
I'm pushing Apple to make an oversized ipad.  If they do, please adjust the home screen to include more viewable channels.  10 maybe?  (Hey their phones got larger, it's really time to make a larger ipad.)  I can't think of any of the other screens that would benefit as much.  But during a gig, it's the home screen that normally gets the workout.  You might even be able to put two rows of faders in.  (Depends upon how big the screen is.)

--- End quote ---

Wynnd

A nice 12-13” tablet would be nice! If Apple doesn’t make that real cool bigger iPad you asked for soon, maybe MF will be available for Windows Surface or convertible laptops and the like in the near future? As long as they weigh about the same as the iPad Air that is.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I am no Apple guy (my iPad air is my FIRST Apple product, ever), but it looks like this is a "healthy" rumor:
http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/ipad-pro/

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: MrDOS on December 11, 2014, 11:19:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on December 06, 2014, 02:49:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Wynnd on November 19, 2014, 07:24:02 PM ---
I'm pushing Apple to make an oversized ipad.  If they do, please adjust the home screen to include more viewable channels.  10 maybe?  (Hey their phones got larger, it's really time to make a larger ipad.)  I can't think of any of the other screens that would benefit as much.  But during a gig, it's the home screen that normally gets the workout.  You might even be able to put two rows of faders in.  (Depends upon how big the screen is.)

--- End quote ---

Wynnd

A nice 12-13” tablet would be nice! If Apple doesn’t make that real cool bigger iPad you asked for soon, maybe MF will be available for Windows Surface or convertible laptops and the like in the near future? As long as they weigh about the same as the iPad Air that is.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I am no Apple guy (my iPad air is my FIRST Apple product, ever), but it looks like this is a "healthy" rumor:
http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/ipad-pro/

--- End quote ---

Ooooohh  8) I'm drooling on my laptop right now after opening that link.  :thu:

ijpengelly:
That looks impressive, though I guess the weight and accessories will determine how easy it is to handle, since it is quite a lot bigger than the current iPad. I have one of those hard shell backs with a hand strap for my current iPad, which make it a lot easier to use at gigs, I suspect something similar would be needed for this.

Keyboard Magic:
From the link and subsequent web page, it looks like it may be based on the iPad Air, which hopefully may make it light too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version