Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

The berry x air video

<< < (2/3) > >>

Keyboard Magic:
 ;D

The X Air App is only a demo right now and I really don't like the look or feel of it just yet. I'm still very partial to Master Fader. I hope the revamped MF is still just as easy to navigate. At least Behrry has a demo up.  ;)

WK154:
Well it looks like the other shoe dropped. As I stated many times before production will depend on the completion of the new Behringer City. The engineering for a production line can take as much if not more than the product. The new complex was to be completed by now but delays will happen on a project as large as this. Not making excuses for Uli but your expectations are depending on construction of a facility rather than the product itself. If the target ship date is October then add two months before arrival at you friendly dealer.

Keyboard Magic:
Does this mean that Mackie will get the jump on Behringer? If they're smart of course.  :P

WK154:

--- Quote from: Keyboard Magic on September 30, 2014, 05:16:35 PM ---Does this mean that Mackie will get the jump on Behringer? If they're smart of course.  :P

--- End quote ---
How soon we forget. X32 in it's various forms already competes nicely. Yes the new series lower end products may take to the end of 2014. Mackie is also known for delays to market.  :)

Keyboard Magic:
WK;

Of course.  :facepalm: How true. We will see what we will see.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version