Unofficial Mackie User Forums > DL1608/DL806/DL32R/ProDX Mixers

Still a DL1608 Happy Camper!

<< < (7/7)

WK154:
Yeah KM and if you're looking for that Boom Boom the link out will give you that.

sam.spoons:
That's a great idea, I've been considering for years  :facepalm: the built in side fills that is. I doubt 50 watts is going to be much use for any but the smallest gigs though (as indeed 126dB is barely enough for FOH, assuming the calculated figure is just for the FOH speakers and not for the whole lot......). Sadly they're too expensive for my duo gigs so I'll just have to stick with what I have... and definitely not big enough for anything where wifi would be more than a minor convenience (you still need power after all).

Kev tyler:

--- Quote from: WK154 on January 06, 2016, 07:59:46 PM ---Soon Kev, soon or as the Mfg.'s say in a future release, so keep in touch. I was looking at Mackie's Reach, no it's not a toothbrush, and thought about you. Perfect for the solo artist FX foot-pedal optional but maybe better effects all 16 of them.  ;)
Cheers

--- End quote ---

Cheers William and Braden, I do like to travel light, but I don't think I want to go that light, unless a whole series of phone box gigs pops up,

Thanks

Kev

Keyboard Magic:

--- Quote from: WK154 on January 06, 2016, 08:25:00 PM ---Yeah KM and if you're looking for that Boom Boom the link out will give you that.

--- End quote ---

Nice that there’s a link out for a sub if needed. I’ll stick with my back breaking (65 lbs. each) and Hi-Fi sounding Yorkville PS12P’s for now. Same retail price here ($1200.00 rounded up), but more horsepower (Yorkville) and bottom end without a sub.

Of course any comparison I can make is very speculative until both speakers are compared side by side. The Reach Cabs do look cool though.  :mrgreen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version